- Forged and CNC-machined aluminum with precision sealed bearings for 2-pc cranks and 24mm spindles - BSA 1.37"x24T for 68/73mm shells
$12.00 - $14.99
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
- Compatible with both American and Mid style BB shells - 6061-T6 full CNC alloy construction - Anodized surface finish - Weight: 255g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 41mm or 51mm
The Hellbender 70 bottom bracket utilizes a bearing made of 440C stainless steel, providing exceptional ride quality and reliability. The stainless steel bearing in the Hellbender 70 strikes a perfect balance between value and lasting performance. - 440C stainless steel bearings, dual lip seal, marine grease - Machined aluminum cups
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
$26.99 - $29.00
The FSA Alloy Cup JIS bottom bracket is suitable for Italian threaded interfaces. - Alloy cups - Double "snap" seals for water and dirt protection - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) MegaExo 19 bottom brackets are for use with 19mm diameter spindles. - Die cast and CNC-machined alloy bearing cups - 19mm I.D. - BB86/92 compatible - BB Shell Width (mm): 92 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
FSA MegaExo Bottom Brackets - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB86 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
Kink bottom bracket kits include precision sealed bearings, machined dust cover cones, and all the spacers needed for perfect crank and chain alignment. The center tube spacer is a standard 51mm width so no additional internal spacers are needed, and on the off chance your frame requires a 48mm center spacer, it can be cut down using the cut guide machined into the spacer. TECH SPECS - Type: Mid - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Bearings: Precision Sealed - Weight: 5.0oz(22mm)
High performing square bottom bracket interfaces with English frames. - Fits square-taper spindle cranksets - Alloy adjustable cups - Includes 2 axle bolts
Includes two precision sealed Mid type bearings, high-density plastic cone spacers, center tube spacer, sprocket adapter, and plenty of adjustment washers. Product Specifications - Type: Mid - Bearings: 2x Sealed - Includes: Bearings, Cones, Spacer, Washers - Weight: 4.4oz
$26.99 - $29.99
Includes two precision sealed bearings, aluminum cups, high-density plastic cone spacers, center tube spacer, sprocket adapter, and plenty of adjustment washers. Product Specifications - Type: American - Bearings: Sealed - Includes: Cups, Bearings, Cones, Spacer, Washers - Weight: 10.5oz
This European type bottom bracket features four sealed cartridge bearings inside threaded aluminum bearing cups. Includes center tube spacer and plenty of adjustment washers. Product Specifications - Type: Euro - Bearings: 4x Sealed - Includes: Cups, Bearings, Spacer, Washers - Weight: 3.8oz
Includes two precision sealed bearings, aluminum cups, high-density plastic cone spacers, center tube spacer, sprocket adapter, adjustment washers, 19mm 8-spline spindle, and spindle bolts. Product Specifications - Type: American - Bearings: Sealed - Includes: BB Kit and Spindle - Weight: 21.5oz
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
Forged and CNC machined AL6061 cups - Double sealed replaceable bearings - Fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths - 1.37" x 24T English thread - Alloy spacers included for chainline adjustment - Anodized and laser etched finish
$8.99 - $12.99
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family. - Compatible with standard threaded BSA shells - Standard 6806 retainer bearings - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits - Inner sleeve protects against water - Rubber seal located on the bearing's external side helps to reduce the risk of water penetration
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
Roll On and On This 24mm PF30 bottom bracket is designed to go unnoticed. This BB is hassle-free, durable as they come, and built for a long round of rowdy riding. Grease is the Way This 24mm BB uses quality cartridge bearings, sealed with waterproof grease, along with wiper seals for durability and worry-free cranking mile after mile. Taking A Pass On Plastic This BB uses lightweight anodized aluminum alloy cups that are precision CNC-machined for a fit that is far superior to molded plastic cups. Weather, Or Not All RF bottom brackets come with an inner plastic sleeve to keep the elements out and the appropriate spacers to ensure a perfect fit.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Page 1 of 3 Next page