When the conditions are cold enough to warrant full-coverage, a choice must be made between bib tights and cycling leg warmers. And while the outcome is heavily dependent upon preference, Specialized's Women's Therminal 2.0 Leg Warmers exceed the demands of those finding themselves in the leg warmer camp.
They have a construction that's comprised of Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. At the exterior, you'll find light levels of wind and water protection that'll have you riding comfortably through mixed conditions.
As for fit, the warmers have an articulated design that conforms to the leg and its various positions and movements while cycling. And to ensure that they stay set where you want them, Specialized has included a fold-over cuff with a light silicone print to gently hold them in place.
- Therminal fabrics feature a brushed fleece interior that insulates, while remaining highly breathable and effective at managing moisture.
- Fold-over cuff with silicone print maintains a gentle, secure fit.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
|Black / X-Small||719676978000||64315-1201|
|Black / Medium||719676978420||64315-1203||4969|
|Black / X-Large||719676977751||64315-1205|