416 stainless steel is not the first material choice for most component manufactures looking to use stainless steel (most use soft 300 series). That is because 416 is hard...hard because the raw billet is expensive, hard because it takes a long time to machine. However, that did not stop Wolf Tooth because there is no denying that it is the best material for those that need the ultimate durability in a chainring. These stainless steel chainrings are not only beautiful, but they will last 5-10 times longer than their aluminum versions.
- These are functionally the same as the aluminum 104 BCD rings.
- These rings fit any 104 BCD crankset.
- 30t x 104 ring is the only Quarq power meter compatible 30t ring available.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes
|104mm / Silver / 30T / 9-12||812719021807||SST-10430||14490|