There’s no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that’s light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path, and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you’ll see and be seen. A Turbo Connect display makes it easy to view ride info. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility (sold separately) for up to 120 miles of range
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, doubles you rider amplification (180% assistance), and assists up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost 12x110mm thru-axle
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul
- Float over the rough stuff with DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38mm tires featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm; custom Specialized wiring harness w/chargeport|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth, incl. TCD Computer|
|Max Assisted Speed||28mph|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cablerouting, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, reflective graphics|
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5, flat mount disc, carbon fork|
Front: 110 x 12mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth|
|Hubs||Specialized alloy disc, Center Lock, sealed cartridge bearings, 24/28H|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700c x 38|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||44T, Praxis, 104BCD|
|Chain||Shimano SLX, 12-speed, w/Quick Link|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, SGS Cage, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX, Hyperglide+, 12-speed, 10-45T|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX, Rapidfire Plus, 12-speed, no Optical Gear Display|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on|
|Stem||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seat Post||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Accessories & Extras||
Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310 Lumens, 12V headlight
Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED Technology, 12V taillight
* Subject to change without notice.
|Brushed Aluminum/Black Reflective / X-Large||888818533510||93920-3005||210000044420|