A fit lifestyle can't be confined to one outfit. After all, your pursuits lead you all over the place and doing all kinds of activities, right? That's why Specialized made their Shasta Shorts with a removable liner. If you want to ride in them, leave the liner in. If you're not riding, take it out. It's as easy as that. You'll also find plenty of pockets to house your small items, like a phone or keys, plus laser perforated venting that provides all of the breathability you need without being an eyesore. Then there's the just-right, high-end chamois that provides the perfect amount of support without being bulky or cumbersome. And lastly, these shorts have a fit that's loose enough for layering, but not so much that they'll get in the way while you're really moving it during your workout.
- Removable liner shorts with CyTech chamois features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of padding, support, and comfort.
- Loose Fit shell is paired with a Form Fit liner to provide a flattering look with a supportive feel.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are soft against the skin and dutifully wick away moisture.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Laser perforated venting provides strategically points of ventilation for added comfort when things start to heat up.
- 5.25" shell inseam (size Medium), 5.75" liner inseam
- One back waistband zippered pocket houses small items like keys, cards, or phones.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
|Black / X-Small||888818101405||64216-4801|
|Black / Medium||888818102198||64216-4803||7698|
|Black / X-Large||888818101832||64216-4805||7700|
|Black / Small||888818102730||64216-4802||7699|
|Black / Large||888818102815||64216-4804||19912|