You’re a no-nonsense mountain biker. You push yourself hard and your equipment even harder. You want a lightweight fork you can count on to raise your game. You want a fork with the performance that’ll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. With its sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown and the traction-packed feel of its coil spring, the Recon Silver is just the fork you’ve been looking for.
- TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm
- WHEELS: 26", 29"
- AXLE TO CROWN: 480mm - 26"/100mm travel, 510mm - 29"/100mm travel
- WEIGHT: 2069g - 26" (SA) , 2228g - 26" (Coil) , 2186g - 29"
- DAMPING: TurnKey
- AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Coil, Solo Air
- ADJUSTMENTS: Damping: TurnKey lockout, external rebound ; Spring: Air pressure via single schrader valve (SA) / Spring via pre-load (Coil)
- STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum, 1-1/8" aluminum
- CROWN: Forged 6061 T-6 externally pocketed aluminum
- UPPER TUBES: 32mm straight wall steel
- LOWERS: Magnesium, 9mm QR or 15mm Maxle
- RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK: Monarch R
- MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm
- COLOR OPTIONS: Diffusion Black, Gloss Black, Gloss White
- REMOTES: PopLoc
- OTHER: Weight based on: 265mm steerer
|QR / Crown / 26-inch / 100mm||710845768279||00.4019.217.001||10982|