RaceFace Arc Rims
A wheelbuilder's favorite the world over, now available from Race Face. This welded, tubeless-ready workhorse is the go-to rim for XC to aggressive all-mountain with a range of rim widths to suit every riding style.
- Aluminum 6061 rim and welded seam for excellent strength with minimum weight
- Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
- Weights for 27.5" 425g (24mm), 475g (27mm), 490g (30mm), 540g (35mm), 595g (40mm), 650g (45mm)
- Weights for 29" 455g (24mm), 515g (27mm), 535g (30mm), 578g (35mm), 633g (40mm), 690g (45mm)
- Tubeless kit sold separately
- Decal kits sold separately
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||Aluminum 6061|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 32 / 27.5 / 40mm||821973299204||ORM17ARC4027.532H||210000016465|