Easton Direct Mount Chainring
This item is currently not available.
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke
- Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur
- Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle
- 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)