$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
Named after the airport code of Leadville, Colorado, home of the legendary Leadville 100, Clement's XC LXV is a cross-country tire that wants to rack up mega miles. Low shoulder knobs and fast-rolling center tread helps this tire excel on hardpack. The lightweight, high-volume casing features a folding bead, supremely supple sidewalls and incredible cornering traction. A bead-to-bead layer of Kevlar flat barrier adds puncture protection without adding weight, letting you put it all on the line with confidence.
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
First choice for racers - A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons - Low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes - Excellent puncture protection thanks to high-quality, three-layer TubelessReady-enabled casing - Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to PureGrip Compound - 605/660 grams (29 x 2.0/2.2) The advanced new compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name “PureGrip”, is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia).
Trail King shines on enduro bikes and "all mountain" bikes thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing. A multitude of small knobs guarantees great traction on any difficult trail, and durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
The Continental Mountain King is your hero on the mountain and the perfect trail companion. Its middle lugs are angled for acceleration and speed, while the deep-seated outer lugs take care of stability. - Sure-footed in hilly terrain and a great "do-it-all" option for year-round riding - Completely re-engineered casing that seats and inflates the first time with all tubeless systems - Newly positioned lugs promise lower weight and better handling, even on softer ground
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
Continental’s Mountain King II 29 reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug tread. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent rolling efficiency. It's the ideal tire for epic off-road adventures. Plus, Conti's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and allows going tubeless.
Continental's Race King is a fast race-ready tire for your 29er that's destined for greatness. The secret of the Race King is a high-volume casing and low-profile tread pattern that rolls quickly and offers incredible traction and control in a wide variety of conditions. Plus, Continental's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and allows you to go tubeless.
$65.00 - $69.95
Continental's X-King is a great all-around tire with a fast-rolling tread, an open lug design that hooks up whether it's muddy or dry, a high-volume casing for nice shock absorbancy and a smooth ride, and Conti's grippy and durable Black Chili rubber compound. The ProTection version also features their excellent puncture protection.
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Continental's Mountain King is a hero on the mountain, and may just be the perfect trail companion. - Sure riding in hilly terrain and also optimal for the touring mountain bike - Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs - The perfect companion for exploring the trails - You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
The Continental Race King is a straight shot to victory, with the speed and cornering confidence you need to push your limits beyond those of the pack. - A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons - Low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes - Excellent puncture resistance thanks to continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end - Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound - This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
The Der Baron 2.4 Projekt is a technical, versatile, and sophisticated enduro tire which is always the right choice. - Versatile tread pattern with good rolling characteristics and a sporting weight - Excellent puncture resistance and maximum stability thanks to ProTection Tubeless Ready insert and Apex stiffening - Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound - Ideal for all-around, loose, wet, and muddy conditions
The Der Kaiser 2.4 Projekt is an uncompromising racing tire which was developed together with the best athletes worldwide. - Low rolling resistance, high puncture protection, grip in every turn - Ideal for all-around, dry, and hardpack conditions - Designed specifically for competition, and thus prioritizes grip over long life
The Trail King guarantees the best traction with its many small studs on any trail no matter how difficult. The tire excels on all-mountain and enduro bikes. The carcass also offers plenty of clearance against punctures. The biker constantly gets feedback, adjusts easily to the conditions, and remains in the flow.
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
$75.00 - $80.00
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
$80.00 - $90.00
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$80.00 - $90.00
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
- Legendary tire, winner of multiple XC World Cup with the updated version. - Fast rolling “square” efficient profile. - Gives performance, grip and high-quality fast rolling. - Ideally suited for dry and slightly loose XC - The dally of all Trail MTB fans when rear-mounted. - Increased reliability from the compound's thickness and enhanced sides.
MICHELIN's Country Grip'R is a budget-minded all-around 29er tire that really works well in most conditions. It rolls great, offers top traction and handling, and is built for long wear and puncture resistance too.
MICHELIN's Wild Grip'R 2 has a sticky rubber compound and an optimized knob pattern which ensures great handling. The center knobs are fast-rolling in the dry, yet spaced wide enough to promote mud shedding. And, consistently sized shoulder knobs provide predictable cornering grip so you can lean the bike over with confidence.
$60.99 - $64.99
MICHELIN's Wild Grip'R 2 has their GUM-X rubber compound that balances grip, rolling resistance, and longevity. The Wild Grip'R has an optimized knob pattern which ensures great handling. To achieve that, the center knobs are fast-rolling in the dry, yet spaced wide enough to promote mud shedding. And, consistently sized shoulder knobs provide predictable cornering grip so you can lean the bike over with confidence.
$64.99 - $69.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
The MICHELIN Force XC tire, developed with Team BH (2016 UCI World Cup Champions), provides for improved grip, performance, and puncture resistance thanks to its mix of three rubbers. Thanks to its Cross Shield Technology, it's lighter, stronger, and longer-lasting. This lightweight and durable tire is made with a 3x110 TPI carcass and reinforced, high-density casing. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding Weights: 26 x 2.10 (580g) 27.5 x 2.10 (600g) 27.5 x 2.25 (640g) 29 x 2.10 (630g) 29 x 2.25 (670g)
The Jet XCR is Michelin's fastest rolling off road tire, with a tread pattern that excels in dry & hardpacked XC trail conditions. - Low profile center tread rolls fast while progressive shoulder lugs provide additional cornering traction - Gum-X2D dual compound rubber optimizes rolling efficiency and maximizes grip - Race Shield triple layer 150tpi casing is extremely lightweight and resilient against tears and cuts - Intended Use: Mountain - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 53 mm (2.10) / 57mm (2.25) - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Weight: 610 (2.10) / 560 (2.25) - TPI: 150
Page 1 of 6 Next page