$13.99 - $19.99
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
$14.95 - $19.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
$19.99 - $20.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
$20.00 - $24.99
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$20.00 - $30.00
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling and confident cornering making it great for commuting and all-round riding. You get Continental's Puncture ProTection, too, and reflective sidewalls for safety.
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 26 x 1.4 (630g) 26 x 1.85 (940g) 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
$24.99 - $28.49
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
- A multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral knobs for traction - Excellent for street or light trail use popular among law enforcement bicycle units for its versatility - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
With the Crossroads tire, we redesigned our popular tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with Flak Jacket flat protection, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.9", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 580g
The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
The Hemisphere is a modern, versatile, and durable trekking tire with tough Flak Jacket puncture protection and a bold tread that delivers control on loose surfaces. This tire's serial center blocks roll easily on paved surfaces, while also providing off-road traction through wide-spaced shoulder blocks that bite into soft ground. Altogether, the Hemisphere will excel on streets and bike paths alike. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.95", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
The Nimbus 2 tire features an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster and has more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on the road or bike path. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.5", psi 35-65
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
$27.59 - $32.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
Trail King shines on enduro bikes and "all mountain" bikes thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing. A multitude of small knobs guarantees great traction on any difficult trail, and durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight, and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Wire bead
The Ground Control Sport is an exceptionally versatile trail tire that uses a tread optimized using Finite Element Analysis. This means that it rolls fast and provides increased grip and traction in nearly all conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 26 x 2.1", psi 25-50 - 26 x 2.3", psi 25-50
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
$30.81 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 60-95 PSI
Page 1 of 3 Next page