$1.50 - $1.99
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
- Compatible with KMC, Shimano 10 speed chains - DLC Coated - Reusable - No Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Cable knarp that fixes the cable hanger to the main brake cable. Fits Kink Mission and many other brake setups. Also works great for replacing a one-piece cable system with a traditional cable and keeping the original cable hanger.
The Master Clamp features a custom bolt design, that fits both a 5mm and 6mm allen key. This seemingly small feature makes things just a little bit simpler because we all know the feeling of grabbing the wrong size allen key wrench. This also means no matter which seat system you use, you'll still only need one allen key to adjust the entire seating setup. Beyond the bolt, the seat clamp is made from industry standard 6061-T6 aluminum and features a slim, low profile design. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Installation: 5mm or 6mm Allen Key - Weight: 0.7oz
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M9.5 (3/8-inch) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for <2010 shocks with 12.5mm eyelets
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
- Machined AL6061 alloy construction - Center sleeve for use with Revolvr outboard bottom brackets - Converts 68/73mm outboard bottom bracket to a 100mm or 120mm fat bike model - Seals and protects the bearings from harmful contaminants - Center sleeve only: Revolvr outboard bottom brackets sold separately
Expanding replacement bar end caps with hex bolt - Reflective silver graphics - Universal sizing fits most bar styles including Road and MTB - 18.2mm OD
- Expanding replacement bar end plugs with hex bolt - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 18.2mm OD expander/25.5mm OD end cap
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction with CNC groove design - Machined insert for even clamping force - For use with carbon seat posts - Ultra-lightweight
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp with an integrated adjustable cable guide - Ideal for routing brake and dropper post cables and housing - Chamfered edges and ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat posts and 34.9mm for 31.6mm seat posts - 16mm height
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
The Puget lever kits are compatible with all of our droppers, including the Cascade, Pine, Rainier, Bachelor, and Coast. These levers use a barrel nut for securing the cable and is universal with all mechanically actuated droppers from other brands. This kit includes the lever assembly, cables, housing, and barrel nut. - 2x lever - Works on mountain bikes with all drivetrains, but is designed to play nice with front shifters
The Puget lever kits are compatible with all of our droppers, including the Cascade, Pine, Rainier, Bachelor, and Coast. These levers use a barrel nut for securing the cable and is universal with all mechanically actuated droppers from other brands. This kit includes the lever assembly, cables, housing, and barrel nut. - 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chain ring, this is a "shifter style" lever. The lever contains a sealed bearing, has a standard band clamp handlebar mount and is also SRAM MatchMaker X compatible.
$69.99 - $79.99
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook—we want our dropper to work but don't think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever. It's the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever's grippy, injection-molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And, speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won't squeak, bind up, or fail after being in the rain. The Loam Lever Has 5 Key Characteristics: 1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial-in your perfect placement. 2. Weather Proof - Oversized high-quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability. 3. No-Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy, injection-molded thumb pad so you can drop or raise at the right time in even the sloppiest of conditions. 4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction. 5. Direct Mount - Available in SRAM's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, and DEORE M6046
Don't let chain slap damage your frame. Install a Pro Chainstay Protector. For top protection and a custom look, it's made of heavy-duty carbon-coated neoprene. Plus, it has a Velcro closure so it's easy to put on and stays in place, and it can be removed for cleaning too.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
$139.99 - $149.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g