- Cable hanger and straddle cable - Alloy construction - Anodized finish - Great for Canti and U-Brakes
Key features: - Original equipment replacement saddle ears for use with Bontrager saddles with carbon rails - Compatible with Bontrager and Trek rotary head seatpost and seat mast systems - Consult with manufacturer on compatibility with other saddle brands
- Fits 2000 and newer Campagnolo wheels - Fits all Fulcrum wheels - Fits 1999 Record/Chorus hubs and all Campy hubs 2000-newer - 27.0mm thread OD 10-speed: - For use with Campagnolo cassettes with 12 to 16 tooth first position cogs - Lockring has a 38.5mm flange diameter 11-speed: - For use only with Campagnolo 11 speed cassettes with 12 tooth first position cogs
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
• Designed for flat-sided tubes up to 23mm thick • Firm spring prevents movement while riding • Two bracket options to better fit small and large frames
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
ISIS cranks have been around a long time, and they're still a great design. If you've got one, keep it in top working condition with these quality crank bolts from FSA. - ISIS-compatible - M12
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 19mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M12 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA Self-Extracting Left Crank Arm Bolt for Mega Exo ATB Cranks - 30mm long - 14g - Designed to fit FSA ATB cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
Greenfield's Rubber Foot attaches to the bottom of the kickstand for added support on soft and slippery surfaces. It also prevents the kickstand from scratching your flooring. The Rubber Foot fits all Greenfield kickstands and many others, too.
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
$14.99 - $16.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$14.99 - $16.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
The Greenfield KS5 is a center-mounted kickstand. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Includes extra long bolt - Kickstand can be cut to a specific length - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt)
$14.99 - $15.00
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$24.00 - $25.00
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Housing liner provides an extra line of protection between cables and housing. - Slick-Lube housing liner reduces friction to improve braking feel - Compatible with Nokon brand cable housing systems
Jagwire Disc Brake Hose Parts - For use only with Shimano branded hydraulic hose
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$19.99 - $22.00
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
$1.50 - $1.99
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
- Compatible with KMC, Shimano 10 speed chains - DLC Coated - Reusable - No Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Cable knarp that fixes the cable hanger to the main brake cable. Fits Kink Mission and many other brake setups. Also works great for replacing a one-piece cable system with a traditional cable and keeping the original cable hanger.
The Master Clamp features a custom bolt design, that fits both a 5mm and 6mm allen key. This seemingly small feature makes things just a little bit simpler because we all know the feeling of grabbing the wrong size allen key wrench. This also means no matter which seat system you use, you'll still only need one allen key to adjust the entire seating setup. Beyond the bolt, the seat clamp is made from industry standard 6061-T6 aluminum and features a slim, low profile design. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Installation: 5mm or 6mm Allen Key - Weight: 0.7oz
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M9.5 (3/8-inch) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for <2010 shocks with 12.5mm eyelets
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
- Machined AL6061 alloy construction - Center sleeve for use with Revolvr outboard bottom brackets - Converts 68/73mm outboard bottom bracket to a 100mm or 120mm fat bike model - Seals and protects the bearings from harmful contaminants - Center sleeve only: Revolvr outboard bottom brackets sold separately
Expanding replacement bar end caps with hex bolt - Reflective silver graphics - Universal sizing fits most bar styles including Road and MTB - 18.2mm OD
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction with CNC groove design - Machined insert for even clamping force - For use with carbon seat posts - Ultra-lightweight
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp with an integrated adjustable cable guide - Ideal for routing brake and dropper post cables and housing - Chamfered edges and ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat posts and 34.9mm for 31.6mm seat posts - 16mm height
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
The Puget lever kits are compatible with all of our droppers, including the Cascade, Pine, Rainier, Bachelor, and Coast. These levers use a barrel nut for securing the cable and is universal with all mechanically actuated droppers from other brands. This kit includes the lever assembly, cables, housing, and barrel nut. - 2x lever - Works on mountain bikes with all drivetrains, but is designed to play nice with front shifters
The Puget lever kits are compatible with all of our droppers, including the Cascade, Pine, Rainier, Bachelor, and Coast. These levers use a barrel nut for securing the cable and is universal with all mechanically actuated droppers from other brands. This kit includes the lever assembly, cables, housing, and barrel nut. - 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chain ring, this is a "shifter style" lever. The lever contains a sealed bearing, has a standard band clamp handlebar mount and is also SRAM MatchMaker X compatible.
$69.99 - $79.99
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook—we want our dropper to work but don't think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever. It's the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever's grippy, injection-molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And, speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won't squeak, bind up, or fail after being in the rain. The Loam Lever Has 5 Key Characteristics: 1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial-in your perfect placement. 2. Weather Proof - Oversized high-quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability. 3. No-Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy, injection-molded thumb pad so you can drop or raise at the right time in even the sloppiest of conditions. 4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction. 5. Direct Mount - Available in SRAM's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, and DEORE M6046
Don't let chain slap damage your frame. Install a Pro Chainstay Protector. For top protection and a custom look, it's made of heavy-duty carbon-coated neoprene. Plus, it has a Velcro closure so it's easy to put on and stays in place, and it can be removed for cleaning too.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
$139.99 - $149.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
Page 1 of 5 Next page