Jagwire's Straddle Cables With Adjusters are for use on TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes (brakes sold separately). The adjusters fit onto one brake arm and allow you to turn the rubber-coated ends of the adjusters to fine-tune your brake adjustment by tightening/loosening the Straddle Cables (included but not shown in the photo). You get 2 Straddle Cables and 2 Adjusters.
$2.49 - $7.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Jagwire's Frame-Mount Adjusting Barrels thread into the housing stops on most road frames and allow easy adjustment of cable tension for fine-tuning your shifting. They are made of aluminum for light weight and durability and have knurled rubber-coated rings for easy turning by hand.
Jagwire's Hydraulic Fittings Combo Box is a handy parts box for your home shop that includes a variety of common fittings and seals for a range of disc brakes from Avid, Formula, Hayes, Magura, Shimano and Tektro.
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Rocket II direct cable adjusters fit into Shimano STI shifters with external shift cable routing. - Rubber coated adjusting knobs for firm grip - Adjustable on the fly - 4mm
$13.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
$6.99 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
$25.00 - $28.00
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
-Wheels Mfg rubber donuts fit over your brake and shift cables preventing exposed cables from contacting frame and reducing cable slap noises
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters • 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable • Length: 2000mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Designed to work with existing cable stops - Micro adjusting for precision shifting - Steel construction
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
Page 1 of 7 Next page