BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
Kick up all the dirt you want, without eating it. This mud cap is compatible with all Podium bottles, including Podium Chill, Podium Big Chill and Podium Ice. Features - Ride Clean: Mud Cap attaches onto Podium nozzle - Universal Fit: Fits all Podium family products
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 38 x 19 x 6 cm / 15 x 7.5 x 2.5 in
- Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 8 cm / 18 x 9 x 3 in
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages. Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
- Mouthpiece upgrade for drinking tube - Self-closing silicone stream valve - Leak-tight seal - Taste-neutral material for pure flavor
- Extra-strong magnet keeps the drinking tube in position during your activity. - Two-piece design for attachment to the hip belt, backpack or vest - Fits all EVOC hydration systems (excluding insulated drinking tubes)
$30.00 - $35.00
EVOC HYDRATION BLADDER for backpacks - makes our backpacks hydration packs. - BPA/PVC-free - Quick fastener (hydration tube and hydration bladder) - Mouth piece (lockable) - Opening (wide, easy to fill) - Taste-neutral
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your belt with our lightweight belt closure with Helium Hex airflow - Adjustable closure system for quick sizing - Water resistant zippered micro storage pocket - Reflective accents - Fits keys and credit cards - Compatible with all Ergo and Ultralight Belts - Dimensions: 4.72cm x 3.15cm x .59cm - Weight: .07g
Hydrapak's Shape-Shift Reservoir has an internal baffle system to slim the profile and keep your water from sloshing around. With this PVC-free reservoir system, you can still turn the entire system inside out for super easy cleaning and drying! Plus, this reservoir is complete with a 36-inch tube, bite valve, Quantum Clip and Straight Shot Plug-N-Play Connector.
- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
$10.00 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
- Insulated koozie designed for 12 oz (354 mL) bottle - Made for Origin8 by Bomber Jacket~Made of Premium 4mm neoprene - HD dye-sublimation print for long lasting graphics - Reduces rate of warming by 50% - Collapsable design - Gold Alloy Zipper
- Insulated koozie designed for 16 oz (473 mL) cans - Made for Origin8 by Bomber Jacket - Made of Premium 4mm neoprene - HD dye-sublimation print for long lasting graphics - Reduces rate of warming by 50% - Collapsable design - Gold Alloy Zippers
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
5mm Alloy water bottle cage bolts - Sold in bags of 10
The flat Ortlieb coffee filter holder is both ideal and practical for travel, hiking, and camping. It is not a substitute for the filter paper, but rather an alternative to traditional, bulky, hard plastic cones which take up a lot of space. Includes 5 paper filters. Simple to use: Position the Coffee Filter over the pot or cup using wooden sticks, tent pegs or cutlery which fit through the side mounted sleeves, insert filter paper size 4, spoon the coffee, pour in water and enjoy your coffee.
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
Make any pack Hydraform Reservoir-compatible with Osprey's Hydraform Magnet Kit. This handy kit includes three detachable sternum-strap magnets.
Hoses need to be wrangled, lest they become too uppity. Osprey's Hydraulics Three-Magnet Kit will hold things together. This pack comes with 3 detachable sternum strap magnets, and it'll make any pack Hydraulics Reservoir compatible!
When it’s time to replace the hose on your existing hydration system, Osprey’s Hydraulics Reservoir Hose is the answer. Made of high-quality quarter inch tubing for dependable performance and featuring a high flow rate, it will bring new life to your hydration system. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
• Installs on any 1/4-inch (.635cm) hose for easy disconnect/connect. • Bonus extra male piece and hose to connect to water filters.
Replacing old bite valve sheaths helps maintain a sanitary hydration system. Osprey’s Bite Valve Sheaths provide a soft surface for your chompers to sink into when you’re hydrating on the fly. Also perfect for those who can’t help but chew through the bite valve like their old #2 pencils in high school.
Add-on or aid replacement for vest-pack harness pockets or a handheld accommodates the 250ml flask.
Page 1 of 3 Next page