March 27th, 2020 Update:
- All locations are open this weekend.
- DURHAM continues to operate with curb side service only.
- Please bring your own helmet for test rides, if possible.
- We ask everyone to assist us in maintaining the safety of both our customers and our staff.
- Please limit total occupancy to 10 people in the store
- Please maintain 6' of social distancing both inside and outside the store.
- We want to sincerely thank our customers for their patience and understanding, and for continuing to support our stores.
March 26th, 2020 Update:
- If you think you'll be test riding a bike at any of our locations, please bring your own helmet if you have one.
- Our APEX location is closed today for one day to give the staff some much needed time off - they will be open on their normal schedule starting tomorrow, Friday, March 27th.
- At our DURHAM location we've moved to curb side service. We're asking our customers to wait at the front door to be serviced individually by our staff. We're still accepting all repair work, and we'll be happy to help with any type of purchase - bikes or accessories. Please remember to practice social distancing while waiting for our assistance. We're grateful that we're able to remain open, and we very much appreciate your patience and your business!
March 23rd, 2020 Update:
Dear valued customer,
All of our locations are currently operating under our normal operating schedule.
Your health and safety is our first priority. As the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact communities, we want to share some of the steps we’re taking to help protect you during your visit to our store.
We’re taking guidance from the CDC, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures we can take. Our staff has increased the frequency and rigor of cleaning, taking extra care to wipe down surfaces like doorknobs, faucets, and touch screens. We’ve made protective gloves available to our staff and to our customers. We are sanitizing all incoming and outgoing bikes. We also ask, if you are looking to test ride a new bike, that you bring your own helmet with you.
We’re in daily contact with our staff ensuring they can keep themselves and their families safe. We have asked any staff exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness or fever to stay home and notify their physician.
This is a dynamic situation, and we will continue to respond appropriately as new information is made available.
If you choose to minimize your time in a retail setting, please remember that you can always shop on our website for ship-to-home or free in-store pickup. We’re here to serve your cycling needs however you prefer.
We want your love of cycling to be a comfortable escape during a potentially stressful time. We encourage you to take a break from social media and the news to ride your bike. Get some fresh air, a dose of relaxation, and restore a sense of calm.
Doug Venema and Scott Smith